"Blessed assurance, Jesus is mine"! As the words of the old hymn come to life when we sing them, I am reassured that He is with me now and forever. When life gets too crazy and runs me down, I come back to this blessed thought.
I thought I would try this blogging thing again. Uncertain where it will lead or what I might contribute to those of you in internet world. One belief that is strong within my soul is the need to stay connected to family and friends. Maybe in some small way I can accomplish this goal by sharing a few words and thoughts.
outside the tent
7 years ago
Yay!!!!! I LOVE it!!!! It's such a good way to keep up.
ReplyDeleteAnd I'm going to have to tell you about how that hymn has become extra special to me lately. :)
Love you! Post away, DD!!!!!